So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless. 1 Corinthians 15:58 (NLT)
I am always encouraged and surprised when someone posts a comment or personally shares with me that one of my blog posts was significant for them in some way. As we are reminded at the end of today’s chapter, it’s heartening to know that in God’s economy the things we do are never useless. They compound spiritual interest in ways we may not notice but are nonetheless of eternal significance.
This morning I’m taking from this particular thought two motivational nuggets for the new year:
- I endeavor to consciously do more random acts of kindness, exhibit more generosity, and love others more tangibly.
- I endeavor to tell others when their own words or actions have impacted me, send more thank you notes, and express genuine gratitude for others.
- Loving Well in the Midst of Differences (tomvanderwell.wordpress.com)
- Thank You Note Etiquette: How to be Wonderfully Gracious on Paper (crane.com)
- What to Write in a Thank You Note (bluemountain.com)
- Attitude of Gratitude (mallorybower.com)
- Arbejdsglaede tip: Do a Random Act Of Workplace Kindness (positivesharing.com)